Thursday, October 28, 2010

Waiting....

Chicago Booth began announcing interviews yesterday. I submitted my application a day ahead of the deadline so I'm hopeful to hear sooner than later. Going into this I convinced myself I shouldn't get an invite in the first day. Nor should I be stressed if I don't get one this week. Well that was wishiful thinking. Like everyone else, I'm refreshing my email every 60 seconds, especially around 9 and 10cst (which is the time most agree that Booth releases interviews).

I'm trying to forget about the whole process, and work has definitely kept me occupied, but it's not as easy as I remembered...

2 comments:

  1. all da best dude...i am in the same boat and i can see quite an overlap between our choice of schools....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the well wishes. Good luck with your applications too. Hopefully we'll both wind up where we hope.

    ReplyDelete