Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Four submitted

Four down. Yesterday I spent all day editing essays and data forms. By end of day, I had submitted 4 completed applications. I've now applied to Tuck, Haas, Kellogg and Booth. My recommenders, after a bit of a panic, completed the recommendations for these schools. Now there's nothing left to do but sit back and relax until any potential interviews. Well, aside from UCLA of course. It's a bit surreal, I can't believe it's completely out of my control at this point. I almost wish I still had something to do, some piece to control...instead I had to accept the uncertainty and just wait. I suppose I should get to UCLA.

In the mean time, any book recommendations? I have a few sitting beside my bed that I've been meaning to get to. With the extra time on my hands, I'm trying to develop a new reading list so suggestions welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, just discovered the blog today. I'm a round 1 Columbia Business School submission.

    After the work of five applications, check out "When You're Engulfed in Flames." Funny, light reading.

    And best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion ChrisK. Hopefully this has been helpful to you as well, even if just to know someone else is going through this daunting process at the same time.

    Good luck with your Columbia application. I wish you the best with it. Are you applying to other schools or is that your top/only choice?

    ReplyDelete