Tuesday, October 19, 2010

DONE!!! (well almost)

It's official, I've submitted my 5th application of round 1. I'm done. Now to begin prepping for my next interview (hopefully of a couple at least). It's quite a relief, although it's a strange feeling. At this point, I have no control over my application. All I can do is sit back and wait...hmm...this is tougher than I remember and it's only been 10 minutes.

The almost is referring to the Tuck Scholarship application. It's something that I, like most people I'm sure, put off until tonight or tomorrow morning. Don't get me wrong, I'd love a scholarship to Tuck. At this point, I'd be thrilled by an acceptance though. I do my best work in the morning so I think I'm going to celebrate and let myself get to sleep. Then I'll work a bit more on it in the morning, I mean how hard is it to write 500 words about myself with all the great material I've submitted over the past week, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment