Monday, October 11, 2010

Proof reading

Well with days until the deadlines I feel like I've read and reread my essays hundreds of times by now. Despite this constant checking and rechecking, I'm still not quite ready to give up control over this process. I know I'm not alone here. Though at this point, my story is sound. The content is there. I've put my strategy into use. I've had it validated by several people, including those from a couple of my top choice schools who do not know me (very much appreciated, and I will pass it forward next year). All this to say, I'm on track by have yet to hit submit. With each passing hour, I am trying to convince myself to just give it up...if only it were as easy as hitting a button. Oh wait, right.

Alright, back to proofing these pages and pages. Hope everyone else is feeling confident and marching toward submitting "when they're ready". Good luck finalizing those round 1 applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment