Monday, November 29, 2010

UCLA Invite

One more down! I was invited to interview with UCLA this evening (~6:30pm est). I was still at the office so it was a great morale boost on the first day back from Thanksgiving of what was a long day. I'm really excited to receive more positive news from my schools. Now if I can just get one more interview before I hear back from those couple of schools....anyway, UCLA. It should be fun, I need to do some more homework and hopefully plan a trip out to see it for myself. It might be tough as their open slots are bit limiting with the end of quarter. As I learn more, I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

  1. Don't forget to check out our interview feedback database (http://www.accepted.com/mba/InterviewFeedback.aspx) to see what other UCLA interviewees had to say about their experiences.

    With the right interview prep, you'll do great.

    Congrats on the invite!

    Sarah P.
    www.accepted.com

    P.S. Sounds like your Booth interview went really well! Record your experience on the database and you could win an iPad (as well as help other applicants prepping for interviews at Booth, of course)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow You seem to be on a roll. Congratulations and hope this leads to some fantastic news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the positive feedback from both of you. I'll be sure to check out the previous interviews. I'm happy to share my experiences too (hence, this blog).

    THanks Curious. I hope so...the next couple of weeks will be a bit stressful as decisions start to roll out and let's face it, interviews mean little without an acceptance somewhere. Good luck with your process too. Wish you the best of luck.

    ReplyDelete