Monday, November 1, 2010

Kellogg's Diversity

Almost forgot, I was very surprised by the diversity at Kellogg today. I'll talk more about this in a later post but I found it was worth mentioning. Most schools are rather diverse and advertise as such. But as I sat in the Q/A session with prospective students I was blown away by how diverse the audience was. Of the fifteen or so prospective students, more than 3/4 would probably be considered diverse by one measure or another. This was after being in a class where almost everyone was diverse in as well. Overall I think this is a positive trend; however, as a white male I'm not as thrilled with my own prospectives as a result.

Final note, each time I get an email these days my excitement level seems to jump. As if each email may contain that mystical interview invitation I so desperately seek right now. Only 2 more months of this anticipation...

No comments:

Post a Comment