Wednesday, November 17, 2010

All quiet

Well it's been a while. I'm trying my best to check out of the whole mba process for the moment. It seems Haas and UCLA are trickling out interviews so I'm doing my best not to focus on those. It's tough but I'm confident I'll see at least one soon, before Thanksgiving, please please please. I'm hopefully I'll be able to do a little west coast two step but I'm trying to temper my hopes until it comes true.

On the Chicago Booth front, I've set up conversations with a couple students prior to my interview. On this one, I'm trying not to get too wrapped up in it until it's a bit closer. I'm confident I know my story and why Booth so what else is there? Practice. That's right man, we talking 'bout practice (had to give a little shout out to AI, if you don't know what I'm referring to see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI or better yet, this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exOxUAntx8I). Enjoy. Well I'm confident I'll get my practice in this weekend and be prepared for Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment