Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Countdown begins

Well first round deadlines for 4 of 5 schools are fast approaching. I can't believe in two weeks I'll be done, except for one. I thought I was on top of everything until I realized September's over. Anyone else having this feeling?

It hit me hard last night when I first realized that I couldn't get to the gym because I had to be head down on essays. Well that plus waking up early each morning this week to draft essays before heading to the office is taking it's toll. I've realized I much more productive in the morning and have fewer panic attacks during the day because I've done something on my applications. Those two with the fact that I completely reworked my leadership essay all resulted in a little bit of a panic.

But I'm better now. I think the essay is stronger and I've made good progress over the past couple of days. Only two more weeks!!!

1 comment: