Sunday, September 5, 2010

Productivity!

Well I'm publishing a quick post to update everyone on where I stand. It's also a technique for me to take a step back and look at my accomplishments for the weekend thus far. I've found one of the keys to successful navigating this process is to take stock of how far you've come every so often (and not let the impending deadlines get to you). So with that being said, I've made progress on several of my essays, completed the Kellogg data form (one more review tomorrow and then submitting) and all but a couple of math homework problems. Overall, not bad for the weekend thus far. Still a good bit to accomplish tomorrow but I'm now confident I can tackle it.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to kick this cold yet...oh well. It's not going to keep me down. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment