Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Feeling behind here

It's been a while since I've posted and I think I've promised a couple of posts at this point (which I promise I will make up eventually). Among work, applications, networking, school events, family and friends, gym and everything else I feel like I'm constantly running and tired. Needless to say this blog has been neglected. On a positive note, I'm made great progress and am closing in on finalizing my Tuck application (yea, I don't know if I believe it either). From there, I'm confident I can pull together the rest. Next Tuesday I'm heading up to Hanover for my interview. Although it's a stressful event, I'm really excited since I'm going to see a couple people I've had multiple conversations with, plus the beauty of the upper valley. Finally, I think I've made some good connections at all the schools, more on this to follow (I promise).

I know this is really jumbled and quick, but I'm tired and need to wake up early to write another piece of my application.

No comments:

Post a Comment