Wednesday, January 12, 2011

UCLA

I woke up this morning to the cryptic, check your status email from UCLA. As I rolled over and realized the decision was released, I was still not awake enough to panic. When it hit me I pulled up my computer which was conveniently beside my bed of course. Opened the link and I was accepted! It took a minute to realize but this incredibly long, tiring journey is coming to close. Finally. And, more importantly, I'm about to embark on the next one! An even more exciting one. I can't wait to learn more about UCLA and get things in motion.

In other news, I'm snowed in trying to work from home. It's becoming increasingly difficult with all the info now at my fingertips thanks to UCLA.

Hope others received good news from their schools this week. For those still waiting or on the other end, I've been there. It's painful but hang in there.

4 comments:

  1. congrats buddy...finally the hard work paid off :). ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Is TOFEL mandatory for the UCLA application?

    2. Does UCLA has International Loan Program without S cosigner? How are you planning to fund your MBA?

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW Really congrats on your acceptance, enjoy yourself now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to both of you for the comments. As you can tell, it's such a relief to have an acceptance (though I'm eager to hear results from Haas of course).

    Sanket - I don't know the answers to either of your questions unfortunately. I would assume the TOFEL is mandatory for admission but I'm an east coast guy born and raised. As for the financing...well, that's something I have to look into myself. If you have any other questions, fire away and hopefully I can actually add some value for you.

    Thanks again everyone for following along

    ReplyDelete