Monday, January 31, 2011

UCLA Outreach

Unexpectedly I was contacted by an UCLA alumni tonight. I wasn't able to answer at the time but it completely caught me off guard. She also knew about my aspirations, consulting. I guess it's not that difficult to put it all together but I was still impressed. Has anyone else experienced similar situations with other schools? It's a nice personal tough. At this point, I've had this alum, a current student, and another alum (who also interviewed me) reach out to me to see if I have any questions or they could persuade me about going to UCLA. It's just getting me more and more excited that I have a great option in UCLA.

It'll be interesting to see how UCLA and Haas stack up as I'll be visiting both this month, Haas for an interview and visit and UCLA for A Days, they're version of admitted students weekend. After more than two years of persistence and dedication, things are finally starting to look up.

I've also connected with several Haas alum over the past few days...all good stuff and very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment