Wednesday, December 15, 2010

First Ding of the Season

I'm not going to Kellogg. I found out yesterday morning, before their pleasant email told me to check my status.

It's really disappointing. On the one hand, I knew I wouldn't be accepted to all schools. On the other, I was really looking forward to some good news. Without a call from Booth yesterday I fear the worst there. The worst part is that if I don't receive an acceptance by the end of the week I have to decide whether or not to apply to more schools. At this point, I really don't want to enter the process for a third time, with diminished confidence. I could roll the dice and pray I'm accepted to UCLA or Haas, but that doesn't seem like a good bet.

With all this running through my head, I'm trying to wait out the week. It's just one school. I've already received interview invites from Booth and UCLA so now to keep things upbeat.

Congrats to all the admits already, I'm hoping to join you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment