Friday, September 3, 2010

This is going to be a big weekend. It has to be. Wedding season is over. Deadlines are just over a month away. Not to mention that info sessions begin in full force next week, coupled with connecting with current/former students at nights and all of a sudden each week is almost full until the deadline. This must be a productive weekend. That also means prioritization is critical, so here are my goals for the weekend:

1. Finish math homework for the week and begin FINAL EXAM - yup, scary considering my need for an A/A- in the course and how much farther away I am than I realized
2. Finish data forms for all applications - I have Tuck basically done so how hard can it be to flip the information into the others while I need a mental break
3. Edit all 4 essays for Tuck - this is the most daunting, yet most important
4. Draft my outline of improvements since last year's application
5. Make sure I'm on top of all my networking and no one has fallen through the cracks.

Doesn't sound too bad when it's broken out like that. When I consider that my resume and data forms are more or less done and my essays will be a lot closer by the end of the weekend I feel OK. Now to ignore the other applications...it's amazing how much overlap there really is (Kellogg ~+= Tuck).

I guess this post was more to lay things out for myself. I'll try to give more insight once in the middle of things/update on my mental state through it all. Hope this is helpful to someone out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment