Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Success...

Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm - Winston Churchill

In our lives we inevitably are met with successes and failures. Each personally defined in our own way. Over the past two years I have created great successes and great failures through the business school application process. Unfortunately, the successful end eluded me last spring. Now I reengage with newfound enthusiasm for business school and the application process.

This year I will use this blog to track my success, failure and everything in between; chronicling for myself, sharing my learnings and (ideally) celebrating in the end. Although I've been through this process once before I again feel at a loss for what is to come...either way, it'll be quite the adventure.

Much more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment